Metl-Span Architectural Louvers are designed to complement our envelope systems and are available in a wide array of customizable options. In addition to aesthetically pleasing designs, they provide for ventilation or exhaust air, and offer defense against vision, water and noise intrusion. Metl-Span louvers can be used in both new construction and retrofit, and are 100% recyclable.
- Drainable – Available in 4″ and 6″ depths; Excellent air and water resistance
- Non-Drainable – Available in 4″ and 6″ depths; Horizontal or vertical blades
- Adjustable – Available in 4″ and 6″ depths; Ability to modulate the blade angles; Actuator options include manual, electric and pneumatic.
- Wind-Driven Rain Louvers – Available in 2″, 4″, 5″, 6″ and 7″ ; Highest AMCA Class A rating against rain penetration.
- Hurricane Louvers – Variety of frame depths; Miami-Dade County Certified.