Santa Fe Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Santa Fe panel offers a unique aesthetic option with its heavy embossed stucco texture. This insulated metal panel allows architects to capture the warmness of a desert southwestern apperance finish with the efficiency of modern technology.
Santa Fe Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 2 ¾”, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ 40′-0″, See Material Specifications or Data Sheet for details
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Reveal: Up to 1″ reveal in 1/4″, 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ increments
*Endfolds/Trimless corner options available
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
Santa Fe Design Features and Benefits:
- Desert southwestern appearance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
Santa Fe Related Projects:
- Cliff Hangers: Metl-Span’s insulated metal panels provided inspiration to the building’s metal skin pattern which is inspired by the weathering of a rock face by water.
- Edie’s Crossing: Metl-Span panels clad innovative office park concept with 7,200 sq. ft. of CF42 Santa Fe panels.
- Innovation First International Headquarters: At the forefront of technological advancement, it’s no wonder the robotics developer turned to a state-of-the-art Metl-Span building envelope.
SKS Bottle & Packaging
Innovation First International