CF Flute Wall Panel
The ribbed profile of the Metl-Span CF Flute wall panel provides bold vertical reveals a suitable profile for the exterior of any cold storage building in new and retrofit construction.
- Cooler Buildings
- Food Processing Buildings
- Dry Goods Warehouse
- All Controlled Environment Buildings Where Temperature Control and Insulation Values are Critical
CF Flute Product Features:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal or 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Value: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Flute Design Features and Benefits:
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
CF Flute Related Projects:
- Atlantic Healthy Foods: This fast-track, state-of-the-art refrigerated produce processing & distribution facility utilizes Metl-Spans Fluted, Mesa and ThermalSafe insulated metal panels.
- LaBatt Food Service: Approximately 93,000 square feet of CF-42 Fluted panels encompass this large distribution center.
- Sirna & Sons: Ribbed CF Flute panels complement this wholesale foods distributor façade with its distinctive bold, vertical lines.
Sirna & Sons