The Metl-Span CF Tuff Wall is an attractive, stucco-like insulated wall panel that exhibits the natural beauty sought by many designers and owners. The exterior surface of the panel is a hard aggregated, fiber-reinforced polymer coating created with the factory applied Tuff Cote® finish system. Tuff Cote® finish offers an extremely durable, impact and abrasion-resistant coating that can withstand severe weather conditions.
Tuff Wall Product Features:
Width: 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
Thermal Values – R-Value & U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Exterior Texture: Tuff Cote finish system —a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
Tuff Wall Design Features and Benefits:
- Look of finished precast concrete with the efficiency of an insulated metal panel
- Field-tested and proven Tuff Cote technology
- Durable finish that is highly resistant to impact and abrasion
- 10-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
Tuff Wall Related Projects:
- Apollo Career Center: Metl-Span insulated metal panels were an important component in the renovation and expansion of the Career Center and helped the project apply for LEED Gold status.
- Church of the Harvest: For versatility, the church chose the cost-effective method to construct an airtight building envelope with Metl-Span Tuff Wall panels.
- Gatherings Shopping Center:
- EFI: Metl-Span’s insulated metal panels checked all the boxes the owners of EFI had high expectations moving into a new east coast headquarters.
Gatherings Shopping Center
Fire Rescue Station #2
Church of the Harvest