Requirements to Attend
Contractors Training Class Requirements
All forms must be completely filled out and returned to Leon Dazey at email@example.com
Completed Application: 2020 Installer Certification Program Application
- Must be the signed original; each individual must complete his or her own application. Application must include the signature of the Owner/Officer of the company.
- Payment: Credit Card Payment Form.
- Proof of liability insurance ($250,000 minimum).
- Proof of worker’s compensation insurance.
- Each individual must list five previous metal roofing projects with the following information included: project name, address, contact name and phone number, IMP Metal Project Resume.
- Actively involved in the installation of metal building products for the three years immediately preceding this agreement. Owner/Officer signature on the application provides this proof.
- Photos will be taken in class for all Certified Installers.
- Who can not be certified: Owners, Officers of the company or corporation, Project Managers or General Superintendents. Anyone not engaged on a daily basis of the installation of the panels on each and every project.
1720 Lakepointe Drive, Suite #101
Lewisville, TX 75057
Phone: (972) 955-0624