CF Architectural Horizontal Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Architectural Horizontal insulated metal panel is ideal for high-profile architectural applications with its flat, monolithic look and horizontal applications. Architectural wall panels provide a beautiful, flush appearance, allowing architects to accomplish a clean sight line and smooth aesthetic.
CF Architectural Horizontal Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″, See Data Sheet for details
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Reveal: Up to 1″ reveal options in 1/4″ increments or up to 3″ reveal options in 1/2″ increments
*Endfolds/Trimless corner options available
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Architectural Horizontal Design Features and Benefits:
- Flat, flush appearance for horizontal installation
- Available in custom widths
- Available with pre-formed corners
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
CF Architectural Horizontal Related Projects:
- 54 Middlesex: Horizontally installed insulated metal panels in widths consistent with windows and other design elements of the building provided a more modern look to the two-story Middlesex Turnpike office building.
- Godfrey Hotel: Metl-Span assisted the architects and builders of the Godfrey Hotel Chicago creating a welcoming architectural facility. Its attractiveness is revealed architecturally on the outside as well as in its 221 abundantly sized guest rooms and suites.
- Huntsville Aquatic Center: Insulated metal panels from Metl-Span make a splash for the construction of the Huntsville Aquatics Center.
- LondonHouse: The metal panels allowed for an enclosure to the addition that would complement the existing building and provide an economical solution that met the performance needs of the façade.
- SORAA: The SORAA project’s smooth, flat exterior incorporates over 22,000 square feet of Metl-Span 3″, 22/26-gauge CF Architectural wall panels in a blend of Regal White and Granite hues. And the design team was drawn to the product’s superior flatness.
Huntsville Aquatic Center