7.2 Insul-Rib™ Wall Panel
The Metl-Span 7.2 Insul-Rib™ insulated metal wall panel combines a traditional 7.2 rib panel design with a polyurethane insulated core. With a bold, ribbed pattern, this panel creates a unique industrial image. The 7.2 Insul-Rib panel can be installed both vertically and horizontally, allowing architects flexibility with design.
CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Product Features:
Width: Nominal 36″
Thickness: 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″ (Rib height included in thickness)
Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″, See Material Specifications or Data Sheet for details
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Design Features and Benefits:
- Sweeping profile with unique shadow effects
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span CF joint profiles of the same thickness
CF 7.2 Insul-Rib Related Projects:
- Lander County Recreation Center: Metl-Span insulated metal panels make up the bulk of this project’s high-performance metal exterior, providing thermal & moisture performance with the use of 7.2 Insul-Rib for dramatic wall relief.
- Rosenwald Recreation Center: Post Hurricane Katrina, rebuilding of the Rec Center included the installation of Metl-Span’s 7.2 Insul-Rib 6 in. insulated metal panels.
- Soul City Church: To meet needs of a growing congregation, Soul City Church chose to use more than 18,000 sq. ft. of Metl-Span’s 7.2 Insul-Rib for its expansion.
Loudoun Water Treatment Facility
City of Greenville
Blount Community Church
Soul City Church