CF Light Mesa
Metl-Span CF Light Mesa insulated metal panel offers a lightly profiled exterior and flattened appearance. With a 1/16″ depth, longitudinal planks spaced at nominal 4″ on center, Light Mesa is a shallower version of the Mesa profile.
CF Light Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
*Reveals/Endfolds/Trimless corner options available
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Light Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
- Flat surface, easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
CF Light Mesa Related Projects:
- Armstrong Way: The owner wanted a ‘streamlined’ look, something resembling an aluminum composite material. The horizontal installation of Metl-Span’s Light Mesa combined with a special metallic finish on the panels really delivered.
- BMO Tower: Investing in the future of downtown Milwaukee BMO Tower, the newest addition stands 328 feet tall utilizing CF Light Mesa insulated metal panels.
- The Ark at JFK Airport: World’s first privately owned animal airport & handling center showcases high-performance, energy-efficient building envelope utilizing several different IMP profiles including Light Mesa.