The Metl-Span CF Mesa insulated metal panels are ideal for cold storage and are well suited for exterior and interior walls, ceiling applications and roofing for cooler, freezer and food processing buildings. The lightly corrugated profile on both faces creates symmetry on the outside the building and room to room within. The minor rib provides a flattened appearance.
- Cooler Buildings
- Food Processing Buildings
- Dry Goods Warehouse
- All Controlled Environment Buildings Where Temperature Control and Insulation Values are Critical
CF Mesa Product Features:
Width: 30″, 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical or 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Value: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Mesa Design Features and Benefits:
- Consistent high quality with foamed-in-place panel manufacturing
- Easily washable
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
CF Mesa Related Projects:
- Atlantic Healthy Foods: State-of-the-art cold storage facility employs Metl-Span to maximize energy-efficiency and thermal performance with Mesa, Flute and ThermalSafe metal panels.
- Blount Fine Foods: For a unique, textured aesthetic, the nation’s leading provider of prepared meals incorporates CF42 Mesa insulated metal panels.
- Sterling Merchandising: Merchandising facility constructed with Metl-Span insulated metal panels survives Category 4 hurricane with no leaks and minimal damage.
Blount Fine Foods