CF Flute Wall Panel
The ribbed profile of the Metl-Span CF Flute wall panel provides bold vertical reveals complimentary to almost any commercial or industrial building.
- Low and Mid-Rise Offices
- Mid-Rise Office Spandrel Panels
- Convention Centers
- Performing Arts Centers
- Airport Terminal Buildings
- Schools & Universities
- Religious Facilities
Commercial & Industrial
- Retail Buildings
- Prison Facilities
- Equipment Maintenance Buildings
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Distribution Centers
- Self-Storage Complexes
- Utility Buildings
CF Flute Product Features:
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal or 8′-0″ to 52′-0″ vertical
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Value: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Flute Design Features and Benefits:
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminated thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
CF Flute Related Projects:
- AgroChem Farms & Dairy: Innovative manufacturer of cleaning and sanitizing products for dairy farms around the world builds state-of-the-art facility utilizing Metl-Span’s CF42 Galvalume fluted metal panels.
- Balletto Vineyard & Winery: 4 inch CF Flute panels were installed vertically on this award-winning, LEED-certified building in the Sonoma wine country region.
- Shelburne Green: Polar White CF Fluted panels encompass this major renovation office park in Vermont.
City of Beacon Highway Department