CF Flute Wall Panel
The ribbed profile of the Metl-Span CF Flute wall panel provides bold vertical reveals complementary to almost any building design.
CF Flute panels are ideal for commercial, institutional and industrial applications. Some of the uses for Metl-Span’s fluted insulated metal panels include retail buildings, airplane hangars, equipment maintenance buildings, distribution centers, municipal facilities, manufacturing buildings, warehouses, self-storage complexes and more. Connect with one of our representatives to learn more about how our fluted metal panels are the right solution for your next building project.
CF Flute Product Features:
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 2 ¾”, 3″, 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″
Length: 8′-0″ to 52′-0″
Thermal Values – R-Value & U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Flute Design Features & Benefits:
Metl-Span’s fluted metal panels offer advantages that’ll exceed your expectations in performance and design aesthetics.
- Traditional styling and distinctive vertical lines
- Fluted panels utilize concealed clips and eliminate thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
CF Flute Related Projects:
- Classic Car Showcase: A classic car enthusiast trusted Metl-Span’s 4 inch CF Flute insulated metal panel and CFR roof panel when he built his state-of-the-art “green” building to showcase his stable of Fords and Packards.
- Mesa Rim: Purveyors of climbing and fitness centers expanded their operations and turned to Metl-Span CF Flute panel when they built their latest location.
- Tech Parks Arizona: A major renovation and additional to a building created extra work space for potential research and development tenants using a variety of products including CF Flute.
- Shelburne Green: Polar White fluted panels encompass this major renovation office park in Vermont.
City of Beacon Highway Department