Santa Fe Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Santa Fe panel has a flat exterior profile with a heavy, embossed stucco texture that mimics the look of a masonry stucco finish but with the added value of an insulated metal panel. The profile is flush with the warmness of an old-world finish, providing a visually pleasing building.
Santa Fe Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ 40′-0″, See Material Specifications or Data Sheet for details
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
Santa Fe Design Features and Benefits:
- Masonry stucco appearance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
Santa Fe Related Projects:
- Edie’s Crossing: Metl-Span panels clad innovative office park concept with 7,200 sq. ft. of CF42 Santa Fe panels.
- Land Remediation: Land Remediation Inc. offers environmental construction services to industrial, commercial and residential clients. Like the work it performs, Land Remediation wanted its new office facility to be practical, which means long-lasting and efficient.
Live Oak Bank Hangar