Santa Fe® Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Santa Fe panel has a flat exterior profile with a heavy, embossed stucco texture that mimics the look of a masonry stucco finish but with the added value of an insulated metal panel. The profile is flush with the warmness of an old-world finish, providing a visually pleasing building.
Santa Fe Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″ horizontal and 8′-0″ to 40′-0″ vertical
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Value: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
Santa Fe Design Features and Benefits:
- Masonry stucco appearance
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
Santa Fe Related Projects:
- Cliff Hangers: Metl-Span’s insulated metal panels provided inspiration to the building’s metal skin pattern which is inspired by the weathering of a rock face by water.
- Edie’s Crossing: Metl-Span panels clad innovative office park concept with 7,200 sq. ft. of CF42 Santa Fe panels.
- Innovation First International Headquarters: At the forefront of technological advancement, it’s no wonder the robotics developer turned to a state-of-the-art Metl-Span building envelope.
Innovation First International
Live Oak Bank Hangar