The Metl-Span CF Tuff Wall is an ideal panel to create the aesthetic appearance of a stucco wall with the impressive R-values and LEED opportunities of an insulated metal panel. The Tuff Cote finish system gives the exterior a durable, abrasion-resistant coating to hold up against the most severe weather conditions.
Tuff Wall Product Features:
Width: 36″, 42″
Thickness: 2″, 2 ½”, 3″, 4″, 5″*, 6″*
*5″ and 6″ CF Tuff-Cast and Tuff Wall available with Mesa, nominal 1/8″
deep profile only.
Length: 8′-0″ to 40′-0″
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Factor: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 24 and 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 and 22 Ga.
Exterior Texture: Tuff Cote finish system —a hard aggregated fiber-reinforced polymer coating
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
*Reveals/Endfolds/Trimless corner options available
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
Tuff Wall Design Features and Benefits:
- Look of finished precast concrete with the efficiency of an insulated metal panel
- Field-tested and proven Tuff Cote technology
- Durable finish that is highly resistant to impact and abrasion
- 10-year limited exterior finish warranty
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Impermeable membrane
- Single-source air, vapor, moisture, heat barrier
Tuff Wall Related Projects:
- Apollo Career Center: Metl-Span insulated metal panels were an important component in the renovation and expansion of the Career Center and helped the project apply for LEED Gold status.
- EFI: Metl-Span’s insulated metal panels checked all the boxes the owners of EFI had high expectations moving into a new east coast headquarters.
- Hitchiner Manufacturing: Metl-Span Tuff Wall panels provide key design benefits for corporate headquarters addition.
Apollo Career Center