CF Architectural Horizontal Wall Panel
The Metl-Span CF Architectural Horizontal insulated metal panel is ideal for high-profile architectural applications with its flat, monolithic look. Architectural wall panels provide a beautiful, flush appearance, allowing architects flexibility with design.
CF Architectural Horizontal Product Features:
Width: 24″, 30″, 36″
Thickness: 2″, 2-1/2″, 3″, 4″
Length: 8′-0″ to 32′-0″
R-Value: See Data Sheet
U-Value: See Data Sheet
Exterior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 22 Ga.
Interior Face: G-90 galvanized or AZ-50 aluminum-zinc coated steel in 26, 24 or 22 Ga.
Joint: Offset double tongue-and-groove with extended metal shelf for positive face fastening
Testing & Certifications: See Data Sheet
CF Architectural Horizontal Design Features and Benefits:
- Flat, flush appearance for horizontal installation
- Available in custom widths
- Available with performed corners
- Utilizes concealed clips and eliminates thermal short circuits
- Easy and fast installation, with reduced construction labor costs
- Interior and exterior applications
- Can be used in conjunction with other Metl-Span joint profiles
CF Architectural Horizontal Related Projects:
- Ballard Blocks: With an objective to have a clean, modern design that met sustainable building goals, the Ballard Blocks development utilized Metl-Span’s CFA30 horizontal insulated panels.
- Bay Area Fellowship Church: One of the fastest growing churches in the United States chose to build with Metl-Span CF Architectural panels.
- LondonHouse: Historic LondonHouse in downtown Chicago underwent an extensive renovation involving the use of CF Architectural panels from Metl-Span.
- Metrohm: This headquarters facility was envisioned to represent the best that contemporary building façades have to offer, so they utilized Metl-Span CF Architectural panels.
Adamson High School